Visual Alchemy Course
Unlock the mystery of your true self
Find out what you want and how to get it
Your guide to self discovery through self expression and healing with art
- Do you feel stuck and unsatisfied with your life?
- Have you lost your passion and excitement?
- Do you have low energy and struggle to focus on daily tasks?
- Are you unhappy in your career but can’t see a way out to something better?
- Do you get weighed down by anxiety and lack of motivation?
- Do you feel overcome by worries and fears about the future?
You want to express what’s going on but can’t quite articulate whatever is lying below the surface.
You need someone to listen and understand what you’re going through, but how is that possible if you don’t even know the real problem?
Guess what? All these frustrations stem from the same source.
Each one comes from your relationship with yourself.
Not what you expected?
- If you don’t really know what you want, how can you talk about it?
- If you don’t like and accept yourself, how can you expect others to understand and appreciate you?
- If you don’t know how to listen to yourself, how can you uncover your deepest desires and then follow them?
- These are the blocks that keep you trapped in a mental prison – they hold you hostage from the life of freedom and passion you long for.
I get you: you’re sick of these feelings weighing you down, keeping you from happiness and fulfillment.
And that’s why I’ve designed the Visual Alchemy course.
In Visual Alchemy, you will uncover what’s blocking you from living your best, fulfilled life.
Healing with art will give you the tools you need to demolish those blocks.
You will learn…
- How to listen to yourself by tapping into your intuition
- How to express your true self through art (even if you’re not an artist)
- How to love yourself (even the parts you thought were unlovable)
And the best part is, you get to do it all on your own terms.
I don’t tell you what to do. I’m here as your guide, and I help acknowledge what comes up for you. I’ll be there for you as the words and feelings come up, after festering beneath your skin for a long time.
By the end of the Visual Alchemy course, you will be able to:
- Find clarity on how to move forward in your life, career, and relationships
- Gain tools for grounding yourself through anxiety and uncertainty
- Use better communication with your partner, family, and friends
- Feel satisfied when you’re alone or when others let you down (knowing YOU are enough)
- Stop agonizing over decisions and trust yourself to do the right thing
- Be excited about your future and curious about what’s next (instead of feeling worried or afraid)
- Improve your focus and concentration
- Fully enjoy the present moment, instead of getting distracted or wishing you were somewhere else
That’s great, but how can you help me do all that?
Hi. I’m Kim Heil.
I’m an intuitive artist and licensed art therapist, and I’ll be your guide through Visual Alchemy.
I’ve always made art and been creative. I even earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts early in life.
But it wasn’t until I dealt with some serious medical issues that I dedicated my life to art full-time. That hardship taught me to use art as an outlet for my emotions, for gaining insight, for healing.
Instead of treating my art like a hobby, to be done whenever I had time, I got my Master’s degree in art therapy. I became a licensed counselor.
Since 2013, I’ve facilitated hundreds of art and meditation workshops.
My lifelong study of spiritual practice and alternative healing equips me to help others shift their internal landscape to embody the person they are meant to be.
Hence, Visual Alchemy.
This course stems from my most recent book (Visual Alchemy), which is full of intuitive paintings and prose for artistic healing.
Visual Alchemy is a feast for the imagination and the soul. Kim Heil’s stunning paintings combine the dreamlike lucidity of folk art with the subtlety of deep spiritual experience. Her accompanying prose poems are powerfully evocative. The resulting book is, in the best alchemical tradition, pure gold. It will enchant people on every stage of their life’s journey.
Vici Williams – Psychotherapist, Tarot Reader,
and Devotee of the Sacred Arts
The creative journal accompanying Visual Alchemy prompts you to identify and suss out the feelings that emerge from my paintings and prose.
In the Visual Alchemy course, I help you take those prompts and anchor them into your body.
What Happens in Visual Alchemy
Alchemy is a mixture of art and chemistry handed down from the centuries. It started in Egypt and Arabia and slowly made its way to western countries.
In Arabia, ‘al-kimia’ was a quest to find the Stone of Knowledge (or Philosopher’s Stone) that led to eternal youth and health, and to transform one metal (lead) into another (pure gold).
(Source: The Royal Society of Chemistry)
The purpose of Visual Alchemy is similar. During the course, you will use art and creative expression as a tool in your quest for a meaningful life.
Spoiler alert: you already have the answer inside you. All we have to do is release it, allow it to enter your life, and transform your life to pure gold.
“Great thought provoking questions to help you engage!”
What You’ll Uncover through Visual Alchemy
In this self discovery journey, you’ll gain the tools you need to:
- Process the emotions behind negative thoughts – embrace your past to heal your future
- Reflect on your art to find out what’s happening beneath your awareness
- Summon insight on how to find your passion in life (by learning to trust your intuition)
- Get clarity on what you need, what’s holding you back, and how to move forward
- Learn to connect with your soul through nature
- Find comfort and compassion by leaning into your ancestral roots – those who have gone before you
But above all: you will be seen and heard in a safe space – without judgment or rejection.
You’ll gain a supportive community, a place to ask questions, fully inclusive of different learning habits.
What’s Included in Visual Alchemy
4 weeks of 90-minute group sessions – spaces will be limited for plenty of personal attention.
Each session will be confidential and will not be recorded, out of respect for your privacy.
The structure of each week will be fluid, to make space to meet you where you’re at.
Even though there is no set-in-stone outline, here are the types of things we’ll cover each week:
- Weekly check-ins from your reading (You’ll be reading through the Visual Alchemy book as we go)
- Safe and supportive discussions
- Guided meditation and/or mindfulness activities
- Art experientials with creative prompts
- Exposure to a wide variety of art mediums
- Journal prompts for self discovery
Note: You do NOT have to be ‘good’ at any of these exercises before starting the class!
I am not here to teach you traditional art techniques. I’m here to help you use art as a medium for your expression and self discovery. So there’s no pressure to match any skill level coming into the program.
Investment for each session: $50
Total investment for all 4 sessions: $200
Fast Action Bonus
Sign up before March 12 and get the Fast Action Bonus: save $20 from the total amount!
Fast Action Total: $45 per class
(or $180 for all 4 sessions)
Remember, seats are limited to 10 individuals, and they’re filling up fast.
Get your spot while it’s still available.
I’m offering a FREE live masterclass on March 6th!
What you’ll get in this free session:
- Creative prompt for self expression
- Group discussion to reflect on what you’ve created
- Guided mindfulness activity
- Journal prompt for the road
This is your chance to jump start your self discovery journey in just one day.
You’ll see what it’s like to express yourself through art.
You’ll have me guiding and prompting you along the way.
Ready to feed your soul and rekindle your excitement and passion for life?
After finding out that I had suffered with PTSD since childhood, I sought out Kim Heil who specializes in Art Therapy to help me find a way to process this deep pain. I spent an afternoon with her CREATING! There wasn’t a lot of talking, rather I became lost in the process of expressing what was inside me in my art.That afternoon I created my “box of safety.” When I was finished Kim asked me why I used certain mediums and colors, etc. At the time I hadn’t given it much thought, so it seemed, but it was so interesting to hear what I said and how it all seemed to make sense to me.This is a very powerful and deep therapeutic process that can really help when one’s trauma is preverbal. It is through the art that your pain is given life and can be transformed. I highly recommend it and work with someone as caring and talented as Kim Heil.
Your wisdom and ability to share in a way that touches the soul is a blessing.
Visual Alchemy is an opportunity to explore the lessons of what it means to be a soulful human, using visual art and the language of words. With bold color and multi-layers of possibility, Kimberly invites the reader on a journey to source their own alchemy.
This course is right for you if:
- You’re open to self-exploration and vulnerability (although I’ll never pressure you to talk about something that makes you uncomfortable)
- You’re willing to make art, even if you’re not a professional (but professional artists are welcome and encouraged to join)
- You’re prepared to surprise yourself, in a good way!
This course is not right for you if:
- You’re looking for a traditional art class that teaches art techniques
- You’re not able to show up consistently for all the sessions
- You’re not willing to be there for others in the group and listen respectfully
But Kim, what if I don’t get the answers I’m looking for?
The key to Visual Alchemy is to be open. Listen to your inner self…not the other way around. If you try to tell yourself what you should be or how you feel, you are not opening up to your full potential.
Visual Alchemy is about showing up for yourself and being willing to find the truest version of you.
When you show up for yourself, the answers are there.
The question is, will you be there for you?
What if I don’t know how to listen to my intuition?
That’s where healing with art comes in. Often, when we can’t hear our intuition or second-guess ourselves, it means there’s something deep inside getting in the way.
You have to clear out the blocks to access the clear voice of your intuition.
I’ll take you through each chapter of Visual Alchemy with creative prompts to identify what you’re feeling.
Together, we decide what you can do to get rid of old patterns that don’t serve you and embrace your true, authentic self.
You’ll reach your full power to become the best version of you – the version that believes in yourself no matter what, does what you want (not what others dictate), and fills your day with aligned activities that light up your life.
Are you ready for that confident, upgraded version of yourself?
Kimberly’s art transmutes your being as you look at the images and read the words. I especially love her commitment to the betwixt in-between places where we need time to integrate the image into our being. For me, the topics of grief and initiation compel you to want to go deeper into yourself. I love her work and this latest heartfelt creation of questing into our hearts, psyches, and souls
Frequently Asked Questions.
When will the classes be held?
The free masterclass will happen on March 6, 2021 at 12:00 pm (EST).
The Visual Alchemy course sessions will be held on these dates:
March 20th at 12:00 pm (EST)
March 27th at 12:00 pm (EST)
April 3rd at 12:00 pm (EST)
April 10th at 12:00 pm (EST)
Will the sessions be recorded to watch later?
Due to the personal nature of each session, they will not be recorded, out of respect for the participants’ privacy.
If I miss a class, will I be able to get a refund?
Refunds are not available. Visual Alchemy is a place for you to commit to your own self care and your own personal development. Each session is essential to your journey of self-discovery and I highly recommended attending all of them.
Can I still take the class if I’m not good at art?
Absolutely! This class is not about judging your techniques or criticizing your work. The purpose is self expression and self discovery. Anyone at any artistic skill level can join…the only requirement is that you’re willing to try.
Who typically joins this course?
The course is open to any individual from any walk of life. It’s best suited to any profession or type of person, as long as you’re open to the process.
That being said, here are some people that would greatly benefit from the program:
- Alternative Healers
- Energy Healers
- Anyone interested in the metaphysical realm
- Anyone who loves yoga and/or meditation
- Anyone wanting to make positive changes through energy
Can I sign up for just 1 or 2 classes instead of all 4?
No, Visual Alchemy is a chance for you to commit to yourself and commit to healing and self discovery. A critical part of that process happens when you invest money and time into your journey.
If you’re on the fence about joining, sign up for my free introduction class where you’ll get a taste of the program and experience a mini-transformation.
More Kind Words from My Written and Illustrated Childrens’ Books
I teach a 1st and 2nd grade after school art program. In one of the classes, I wanted to demonstrate, in a way that was easy for young children, the interconnectedness of humans and animals, and how we possess similar characteristics and traits to our wild friends. I used Kimberly’s book Gifts of Spirit to convey that very important message. The girls loved the beautiful illustrations and were able to identify the animals to which they felt a connection. I highly recommend this book for anyone who works with children in an artistic and intellectual capacity!
This is a great “thinking” book with gorgeous illustrations. My 4 year old daughter fancies herself an artist and she immediately commented on the artwork in the book. The book, at least for a small child, takes time to work through. It is not a typical storybook that you read straight through from beginning to end. Each page gives information about an animal, then has provocative questions at the bottom of the page to prompt conversation between the parent and child, or at least self-awareness with a child old enough to read it alone. The conversations it prompts are well worth the extra time it takes to work slowly through the book. It is a rare and special book that helps reveal how amazing the inner workings of a child’s mind are. This one nails it.
Incredible artistry, fun font and brilliant colors fill this engaging book! Awesome gift not only for children but for teachers, parents and therapists. I will cherish my copy forever!
I love my book by Artist Kimberly Heil. The artwork is delightful, whimsical, and tickles a smile out of your mouth. The messages of gifts, of recognizing and appreciating uniqueness, are perfect gentle prods for youngsters at heart to learn to reflect on their own gifts. I recommend this lovely book at as gift for any child and everyone who loves beauty, fancy, and connection.